Friday, February 21, 2020

Andhra Pradesh board released hall tickets for Intermediate Exam

Andhra Pradesh board released hall tickets for Intermediate Exam



Hall tickets for the Andhra Pradesh first year and second-year intermediate theory exams have been released. Candidates can download the hall tickets from the official website – bie.ap.gov.in. The exams will commence on March 4 and will be held until March 21.Direct link for the hall tickets: https://bie.ap.gov.in/GetTheoryHallTicket.do "Arts students having attendance below 60% must contact principal to pay condonation. Arts, Science and Vocational students having attendance between 60% and 75% must contact the principal to pay condonation," said the Board.First-year intermediate exam date sheet March 4, 2020: Second language paper-IMarch 6, 2020: English paper-IMarch 9, 2020: Mathematics paper-IA, Botany paper-I, Civics paper-IMarch 12, 2020: Mathematics paper-IB, Zoology paper-I, History paper-IMarch 14, 2020: Physics paper-I, Economics paper-IMarch 17, 2020: Chemistry paper-I, Commerce paper-I, Sociology paper-I, Finer Arts, Music paper-IMarch 19, 2020: Public Administration Paper-I, Logic paper-I, Bridge Course Maths paper-I (for BiPC candidates)March 21, 2020: Modern Language paper-I and Geography Paper-I. Second-year intermediate exam date sheet March 5, 2020: Second language paper-IIMarch 7, 2020: English paper-IIMarch 11, 2020: Mathematics paper-IIA, Botany paper-II, Civics Paper-IIMarch 13, 2020: Mathematics paper-IIB, Zoology Paper-II, History paper-IIMarch 16, 2020: Physics paper-II, Economics paper-IIMarch 18, 2020: Chemistry paper-II, Commerce paper-II, Sociology paper-II, Fine Arts, Music paper-IIMarch 20, 2020: Public Administration paper-II, Logic Paper-II, Bridge Course Maths paper-IIMarch 23, 2020: Modern Language paper-II, Geography Paper-II



source https://www.brainbuxa.com/education-news/andhra-pradesh-board-released-hall-tickets-for-intermediate-exam-10200

No comments:

Post a Comment